Saturday, August 15
Training Day and Registration
If the weather is ok, we will make a training task.
- - Meeting 09:30 at headquarter (to get maps and free ticket for the cable car) or 10:30 at the cable car station (there you have to pay your own cable car ticket).
- - You have to upload the turnpoints yourself from the website.
- - Follow the informations on whatsapp.
- The chairlift to take off Gendusas will be working only according to our needs.
17.00 to 20.00: Registration
- Registration is at the Headquarter at Catrina Lodge (Sax).
- If the weather is very bad on the first day, you will have the possibility of late registration in the evening prior the first taskable day.
19:00 to 21:00: Opening Aperitif
(stay in your group or wear mask!)
- Drinks, light food.
21:00: General Briefing
Read the briefing here!
- The physical briefing is only attended by pilots who have questions.
Sunday, August 16 to Saturday 22
Competition days (7 possible tasks)
|From 8:00||Race office opens||Catrina Lodge (Sax)|
|ca 8:00||Informative whatsapp to all pilots|
|09:00 - 10:00||Ride up to Middle Station Caischavedra
Debriefing, Briefing, Weather, provisional Task
Ride up to take off site Gendusas
Chairlift Caischavedra-Gendusas opens on our needs!
|ca. 11.00||Meteo and task briefing||Takeoff place Gendusas|
|from 14.00||Barbecue at Landing Place||Landing area/race office at Lodge Sax|
|15.00 - 19.00||Report back (immediately upon landing)||Race office at Lodge Sax|
Depending on the weather, the schedule might change. Registered pilots are informed via Whatsapp-Group.
Thuesday, August 18: Aperitif with the Board of the Swiss Hangliding Federation
From 18:00 (with light food).
One day during the week: Pilots Party and Spaghetti-Evening
- Pilot Party (big BBQ, Salad-buffet, Relatives may join the pilots party including apéro for a contribution towards expenses of Fr. 30.-. Please announce at registraion at the race office.)
- Spaghetti-Evening (Spaghetti- and Saladbuffet, natural Water: 15.-)
(the evening with the better weather will be used for Pilots Party)
Saturday, August 22
Prize giving Ceremony
17:00 Aperitiv (Drinks, light food)
18:00 Prize giving Ceremony (non flying: 12:00)
The timing will change according to the task flown.