Welcome to Disentis!
- Marc Demont, President of the local Club
- Michaela Fürer and Julia Spielmann, HQ
Heinz Schlauri, Heinz Blatter, Uwe Schneller, Dani Graf (Social Media and Website), Karin Koch and Richi Imstepf (Lunch), Pauli Manetsch, Maya Fetz (Retrieve), Emilia Górska (Livetracking)
All together more then 25 assistants! Many thanks to all of them!
Jack&Jones (Davide Licini)
Valser (Coca Cola)
And the big support of Sedrun-Disentis Tourism, the area Graubünden and the Swiss Hangliding Federation.
We use a Whatsapp Group for all Infos (meteo, timing, task-file and so on). You can register yourself with this link:
We will use SMS-System for task cancellation (plus Radio and whatsapp).
Our Website (program) is up to date!
Only for Camper-Vans and Minibusses. No Tents (it is a political issue).
10.-/p/night, it is used for tourist tax, administration and cleaning.
- Please pay your amount at Catrina Lodge . You will get a receipt, which must be placed under the windscreen.
- only 1 shower (please respect women :-))
- toilets are open during the night
- all along the cable-car (first login is difficult, you find the information at the cable car station)
You can leave your gliders downstairs at HQ
- Official photographer is Andy Busslinger
- Free download of our photos for privat use, sponsors, newspapers AFTER the comp.
- Download the REGA-App (Swiss phone numbers only). You can call emergency with sliding one bar.
- Extreme Emergencys: 1414
- "normal" accidents: Call the safety number. We will act accordingly and call the REGA if you are safe.
Tree landings and rescue: Call us! We have professional tree operators and we will inform the REGA about the incident.
Flight area Disentis
www.disentis-open.ch - Flight Area Disentis
www.disentis-open.ch - Airspace
www.disentis-open.ch - Wildlife
70km nominal Dist., 1:40 nominal Time, 30% Goal, 5km min. Dist, 95% Take Off
Map with valley wind systems and downwind zones
- valley wind systems
Short introduction to the area
by Cross Country Magazine
Thank you! Lets have a good and safe week!