Friday, August 4th
Free Flying Day.
Pls register for this free flying day by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (we have to organize the cable car tickets). Cost will be CHF 15 for the cable car.
Saturday, August 5th
If the weather is ok, we will make a training task.
- Meeting 09:30 at headquarter (to get maps and free ticket for the cable car) or 10:30 at the cable car station (there you have to pay your own cable car ticket).
- Information (weather) will be displayed on our website. You can upload the turnpoints yourself from the website.
The chairlift to take off Gendusas will be working only from 9:15-10:15 or according to our needs.
17.00 to 20.00: Registration
Registration is at the headquarter at Lodge Sax.
If the weather is very bad on the first day, you will have the possibility of late registration in the evening prior the first taskable day.
19:00 to 21:00: Opening Aperitif
Drinks, light food and Alphorn-Group (traditional Swiss Alpine Music-Instrument)
21:00: General Briefing
One day during the week
- Pilot Party (big BBQ, Salad-buffet, Relatives may join the pilots party including apéro for a contribution towards expenses of Fr. 30.-. Please announce at registraion at the race office.)
- Spaghetti-Evening (Spaghetti- and Saladbuffet, natural Water: 20.-)
(the evening with the better weather will be used for Pilots Party)
Thursday, August 10
- 20:00 (non flying day: 15:30) at Halla Cons, Via Cons 2 (7 Minutes Walk)
- How to get there: map
Saturday, August 12
Prize giving Ceremony
- 18:00 (non flying: 12:00)
Sunday, August 6th to Saturday, August 12th: Competition days
Sunday, August 6 - Saturday, August 12 (7 possible tasks)
|From 07:30||Race office opens||Lodge Sax|
|ca 8:00||Informative SMS to all pilots|
|09:00 - 10:00||Ride up to Middle Station Caischavedra
Debriefing, Briefing, Weather, provisional Task
Ride up to take off site Gendusas
Chairlift Caischavedra-Gendusas opens on our needs!
|ca. 11.00||Meteo and task briefing||Takeoff place Gendusas (just next to the Bar Nevada)|
|from 14.00||Barbecue at Landing Place||Landing area/race office at Lodge Sax|
|15.00 - 19.00||Report back (immediately upon landing), GPS track download (as soon as possible)||Race office at Lodge Sax|
In case we move to an other flight area
|19:00||Information on website and with SMS to all registered pilots|
|07:00||Big car meeting (we have to travel mainly with privat cars of pilots)||Car park at cable station|
Depending on the weather, the schedule might change. Registered pilots are informed via Whatsapp-Group