Saturday, August 17
Free Flying Day.
Pls register for this free flying day by sending a mail to email@example.com (we have to organize the cable car tickets). Cost will be CHF 15 for the cable car.
Sunday, August 18
Training Task and Registration
If the weather is ok, we will make a training task.
- Meeting 09:30 at headquarter (to get maps and free ticket for the cable car) or 10:30 at the cable car station (there you have to pay your own cable car ticket).
- Information (weather) will be displayed on our website. You can upload the turnpoints yourself from the website.
The chairlift to take off Gendusas will be working only according to our needs.
17.00 to 20.00: Registration
Registration is at the headquarter at Catrina Lodge (Sax).
Pilots arriving from the Worlds in Mazedonia can register Monday morning!
If the weather is very bad on the first day, you will have the possibility of late registration in the evening prior the first taskable day.
19:00 to 21:00: Opening Aperitif
Drinks, light food.
21:00: General Briefing
One day during the week
- Pilot Party (big BBQ, Salad-buffet, Relatives may join the pilots party including apéro for a contribution towards expenses of Fr. 30.-. Please announce at registraion at the race office.)
- Spaghetti-Evening (Spaghetti- and Saladbuffet, natural Water: 15.-)
(the evening with the better weather will be used for Pilots Party)
Very informative task briefings, daily debriefings, lectures and workshops. Speakers: Urs Haari (emergency systems), Jörg Ewald (instruments), Urs Braun (mental training) and Martin Scheel (debriefings, meteo).
Saturday, August 24
Prize giving Ceremony
- 17:00 Aperitiv (Drinks, light food)
- 18:00 (non flying: 12:00)
The timing will change according to the task flown.
Monday, August 19 to Saturday, August 24: Competition days
(6 possible tasks)
|From 8:00||Race office opens||Catrina Lodge (Sax)|
|ca 8:00||Informative SMS to all pilots|
|09:00 - 10:00||Ride up to Middle Station Caischavedra
Debriefing, Briefing, Weather, provisional Task
Ride up to take off site Gendusas
Chairlift Caischavedra-Gendusas opens on our needs!
|ca. 11.00||Meteo and task briefing||Takeoff place Gendusas|
|from 14.00||Barbecue at Landing Place||Landing area/race office at Lodge Sax|
|15.00 - 19.00||Report back (immediately upon landing), GPS track download (as soon as possible)||Race office at Lodge Sax|
In case we move to an other flight area
|19:00||Information on website and with SMS to all registered pilots|
|07:00||Big car meeting (we have to travel mainly with privat cars of pilots)||Car park at cable station|
Depending on the weather, the schedule might change. Registered pilots are informed via Whatsapp-Group