We fly mainly according to the Swiss Competition Rules.
In case of undefined problems, we will use CIVL Section 7 or the General Section, or the PWCA-Rules to solve the problem.
FTV: Yes, we will use FTV to get a discard! The FTV “reject rate” is set to 20%.
70km nominal Dist., 1:40 nominal Time, 30% Goal, 5km min. Dist, 95% Take Off
Leading Point Factor 1,25
- up to now 1.0
- EM 2.0 (ist aber zu stark)
- PWC: 1 + 50pts :-(
Distance Setting is WGS84 (not FAI-Sphere!)
Tolerance 0,5% -> all devices can be used. Tolerance can be removed if WGS84 is set in the device. It is on your own risk.
Control of Hight:
- At Take Off at the Taskboard
- Put it correctly in your Instrument! You can fly with your altitude
- Evaluation with QNE (neutral)
- Igc files only with barp-hight
- If you have a turnpoint-error, you can give us any instrument
of airspace infrigements: 1pt/mt
Important: If there are any doubts, ask before the end of the briefing or at least prior the start of a tasks. We will not cancel a task or disqualify a major part of the pilots because of unclear or undefined rules.