Swiss League Members
Registration for Swiss Open Disentis 2019
Registation fee: CHF 295.-
- Reduced registration fee for foreign pilots (living outside Switzerland): 250 Euro
- Free entry for pilots on WPRS < 50 (ranking 2019-03-01)
The registration is only valid with the payment of a deposit of 20€ or CHF 25. The deposit will be deducted from the entry fee. In case of too many registrations the date of the transfer of the deposit is valid. The Swiss League (A, A+ and B) has a contingent of 50 places. In case of cancellation the deposit will not be refunded.
Infos about payment you find here.
Information for foreign pilots, living outside of Switzerland:
- To fly legally in Switzerland, you are required to carry an IPPI card at level IV or V, as well as a third party insurance for a minimum coverage of 1 Million Swiss Francs.
Requirements for the 2018 Disentis Open:
- Top 800 ranking in the paragliding XC WPRS within the past 12 months (enter month and ranking in the remarks field of the registration form)
- IPPI Level 4 card (enter "IPPI 4" or "IPPI 5" in the "Swiss licence No or IPPI Level" field of the registration form). We will check your card at final registration. If you have only IPPI Level 4, and were not ranked in the top 800 of the WPRS in the last year, but still want to participate: contact Martin at email@example.com
If you don't have a CIVL ID, pls register for free at CIVL:
Go to http://civlrankings.fai.org/FL.aspx?a=308& search your name to check you don't already have an ID. If no match shows in the DB a 'register me' button appears.
Detailed information - pdf's: