Saturday, August 7
Training Day and Registration
If the weather is ok, we will make a training task.
- Meeting 09:30 at headquarter (to get maps and free ticket for the cable car) or 10:30 at the cable car station (there you have to pay your own cable car ticket).
- You have to upload the turnpoints yourself from the website.
- Follow the informations on whatsapp.
17.00 to 20.00: Registration
- Registration is at the Headquarter at Catrina Lodge (Sax).
- If the weather is very bad on the first day, you will have the possibility of late registration in the evening prior the first taskable day.
19:00 to 21:00: Opening Aperitif
- Drinks, light food.
- Opening Ceremony
21:00: General Briefing
Read the briefing here!
- If the Corona situation stay difficult, the physical briefing should be attended only by pilots who have questions.
Sunday, August 8 to Wednesdy August 18
|From 8:00||Race office opens||Catrina Lodge (Sax)|
|ca 8:00||Informative whatsapp to all pilots|
|09:00 - 10:00||Ride up to Middle Station Caischavedra
Free Coffe and Croissants
Debriefing, Briefing, Weather, provisional Task
Ride up to take off site Gendusas
Chairlift Caischavedra-Gendusas opens on our needs!
|ca. 11.00||Final task briefing||Takeoff place Gendusas|
|from 14.00||Landings||Landing area next to Restaurant and Lodge Sax|
|15.00 - 19.00||Report back and Tracker Return
(immediately upon landing)
|Race office at Lodge Sax|
Presentation with MeteoSwiss
|Tent and online|
Depending on the weather, the schedule might change. Registered pilots are informed via Whatsapp-Group.
One day during the week: Pilots Party and Spaghetti-Evening
- Pilot Party (big BBQ, Salad-buffet, Relatives may join the pilots party including apéro for a contribution towards expenses of Fr. 30.-. Please announce at registraion at the race office.)
- Spaghetti-Evening (Spaghetti- and Saladbuffet, natural Water: 15.-)
(we will define the evenings according to the weather forecast)
Wednesdy August 18
Prize giving Ceremony
17:00 Aperitiv (Drinks, light food)
18:00 Prize giving Ceremony (non flying: 12:00)
The timing will change according to the task flown.