Welcome to Disentis!
- Marc Demont, President of the local Club
- Michaela Fürer and many other pilots for HQ
Heinz Schlauri, Uwe Schneller, Dani Graf (Social Media and Website), Karin Koch (Caischavedra) and Richi Imstepf (Marquee), Pauli Manetsch, Maya Fetz (Retrieve), Emilia Górska (Livetracking)
All together more then 30 assistants! Many thanks to all of them!
Jack&Jones (Davide Licini)
Valser (Coca Cola)
Kaffeepause (Mark Raddatz)
And the big support of Sedrun-Disentis Tourism, the area Graubünden and the Swiss Hangliding Federation.
We use a Whatsapp Group for all Infos (meteo, timing, task-file and so on). You can register yourself with this link:
Our Website (program) is up to date.
Only for Camper-Vans and Minibusses. No Tents (it is a political issue).
10.-/p/night, it is used for tourist tax, administration and cleaning.
- Please pay your amount at Catrina Lodge . You will get a receipt, which must be placed under the windscreen.
- only 1 shower (please respect women :-))
- toilets are open during the night
- HQ: PWCHQ21, PWCHQ-2021
- all along the cable-car (first login is difficult, you find the information at the cable car station)
- free Data-Sim-Cards from Digital Republic (help for activation)
The SIM Cards are only for Data. You cannot phone for help or we cannot reach you. During flight you have to be on your normal phone number (your normal SIM card) or you activate the DigitalRepublic-Sim for voice.
You can leave your gliders downstairs at HQ
Transport from the campsite
If necessary, we will organise transport in the morning.
Lunch bags are no longer included in the entry fee. We have therefore decided to support the sandwiches in the middle station with CHF 3 (price 6.50, pilot 3.50, organisation 3.00).
- you have to order your sandwich the day before until 11am. The link will be communicated in the whatsapp chat by Karin.
- You can pay in CHF, Euro or with a card.C
Coffee, tee and croissant at middle station
Thanks to our sponsor kaffeepause.ch we will have 3 Coffee machines in the middle station for good coffee.
You can consume whatever you want in the tent. But not on the terrace of the restaurant. Thank you!
- Daily online-conference with MeteoSchweiz at 20:30. You can join us in the marquee or join the meeting directly: (Login: Link)
- Weather Reports including many charts on whatsapp
- User: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Key: DO20
- Meteo-Briefing ONLY AT WHATSAPP in the morning. Short update at Briefing.
- Official photographer is Andy Busslinger
- Free download of our photos for privat use, sponsors, newspapers AFTER the comp.
- Download the REGA-App (Swiss phone numbers only).
- Download for other phone Numbers
You can call emergency with sliding one bar.
- Extreme Emergencys:
1414 (Swiss phones)
112 (this goes to the police, but will be forwarded) or +41 333 333 333
- "normal" accidents: Call the safety number. We will act accordingly and call the REGA if you are safe.
Tree landings and rescue: Call us! We have professional tree operators and we will inform the REGA about the incident.
Flight area Disentis
www.disentis-open.ch - Flight Area Disentis
www.disentis-open.ch - Airspace
www.disentis-open.ch - Wildlife
70km nominal Dist., 1:40 nominal Time, 30% Goal, 5km min. Dist, 95% Take Off
Map with valley wind systems and downwind zones
- valley wind systems
Short introduction to the area
by Cross Country Magazine
Thank you! Lets have a good and safe week!