Weather report Sunday and following Days

- Lots of clouds in different layers
- With only little bit of radiation development of congestus
- Rain maybe after 14h (maybe not)
We will see tomorrow morning about the possibility to do a short flight. You have to decide yourself, if you like to go up or not. The second section will work until 10:30 anyway, and if there is a group of pilots, it is possible later as well.

- SW Wind, 15-20 km/h at 3000m, sort of Foen
We believe that we can fly a task (probably to Schiers).

Probably too much wind (Foen) and frontal system in the afternoon.

Wednesday, Thursday
Its difficult to make a prognosis, but at the moment it looks bad